- thefireextinguisherstore.com is a site (“Site”) operated by The Fire Extinguisher Store Limited (“We”) a company registered in England and Wales under (company number 11725984) and our registered office is Flat 4 Penn Court, St Johns Road, Penn, Buckinghamshire, HP10 8JZ. We are a limited company (“the Company”).
- To contact us please email email@example.com or use the Contact Form on our website.
3.2. If you purchase goods or services from us, our Terms and Conditions will apply.
- We may update or change our Site from time to time. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. Our site is made available free of charge. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error-free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by the Company and or our licensors. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the content of our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
8.3. Different limitations and exclusions will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are a consumer, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
11.1. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
11.2 use of the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
11.3 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
11.4. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
11.5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
11.6. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
11.7. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
11.8. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
11.9. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
11.10. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
11.11. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
11.12. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- The website may include information and materials uploaded by other users or the site, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
14.1. the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
14.1.1. misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist; or
14.1.2. harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
14.2. you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
15. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or fee from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.